Thursday, July 17, 2014

Another Lewis and Clark Quilt - This one is for sale

Here is another Lewis and Clark quilt.  It is my favorite quilt to make.  This quilt is 84" x 94"  It is a little smaller than a queen size quilt.  I have two quilts from this pattern on my queen bed and they fit perfect.

I don't use green very often in my quilts, but this one I do like.

 A closeup.  I almost always roll the backing to the front to bind my quilts.  This one has mitered corners.

Closer.

Here is the back.  The thread is pink.  My mom quilted this one on her quilting machine.

I cropped this picture from the one above so you can see the three different designs.  You have to look close to see them all.

I will take this quilt to my mom's house to sell at her fall craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment