Thursday, July 17, 2014

Western Qult for Sale

Here is a wall hanging pattern that I turned into a quilt.  It is about 56 x 87".  A little smaller than the standard twin bed size.

I collected western prints when I found them.  I had the animal skin prints from a collection of fat quarters I bought several years ago. I almost always roll the backing to the front to bind my quilts.  This one is done that way.

Here is a closeup of one corner.  My mom stippled the quilt for me on her quilting machine.

Here is one of the boots.

A hat to match.

This is the only boot that doesn't have a matching hat in the quilt.  Because of the odd number of blocks one hat had to be left out.

 Here is the matching hat square.  Haven't decided what to do with it.  Pillow, quilt label?

This is the fabric on the quilt back.  It is not on the front of the quilt except as the binding edge.

I will take this quilt to my mom's house to sell at her fall craft fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment